This online training is designed specifically for those who are new to ISO 9001, or are scheduled to attend our IRCA Approved Internal / Lead Auditor training courses.
Facilitated by experts working in the Quality Management, field for many years, this is an excellent opportunity to listen and ask all the questions you may have in relation to the standard or your upcoming IRCA Approved Internal / Lead Auditor training.
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
• Explain the purpose of a Quality Management System (QMS) and QMS standards.
• Explain the importance of Organisational context and the use of Risk-based thinking in ISO Standards.
• Describe the Process Approach and the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle advocated by ISO 9001.
• Understand the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
• Annex SL overview and relationships to other standards (Integrated Management Systems).
• Explain how ISO 9001 can enable an organisation to achieve its objectives effectively.