IQC (Irish Quality Centre) is one of Ireland’s leading providers of training, consultancy and auditing in Quality, Environment and Continuous Improvement.
We have recently expanded and now have a specialist team supporting the Pharma, Biopharma and Medical Device industries.
Our internationally IRCA-approved Auditor Training courses, including ISO 9001 Auditor/Lead Auditor, ISO 13485 Auditor/Lead Auditor and Internal QMS Auditor are used across Europe and throughout the USA through our USA affiliate network. We also offer a specific Pharmaceutical QMS Lead auditor training program focusing on Supplier Audits.
Hundreds of personnel in organisations as diverse as…
AIB, Boston Scientific, Diageo, European Space Agency, FAS, Bord Gais, and, Pfizer, are trained annually.
We take great care in selecting highly competent, technical people who have the necessary professionalism and interpersonal skills to be able to work well with our clients, including our two Directors.
Director & Lead Tutor
- Worked in Canada and Ireland for 7 years in management positions in the Healthcare and Food industries
- 15 years as Auditor General with Excellence Ireland
- 6 years as Assessor / Senior Assessor with EFQM
- 2 years as Editor of Self-Assessment Magazine
- Registered Lead Auditor
- Completed MBA in 2000
- Over 30 years experience in developing, implementing and auditing Quality Management Systems
- Associate lecturer in Trinity College Dublin for 10 years
- Over 20 years’ experience in Bio-pharmaceutical and IT Industry specifically within Training and Human Resources.
- Experience of dealing with and delivering auditor requests with regard to training compliance within biopharmaceutical start-up and GMP Compliance Environment.
- Experience with industry specific training course development, re-design and delivery.
- Many years’ customer service experience displaying strong interpersonal and communication skills which will ensure our customers will receive a prompt, efficient and effective experience when enquiring, booking and attending our training experiences.
Consultant and Trainer
- Over 25 yrs of experience in all aspects of Quality Systems in GMP regulated Medical Device Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical companies.
- 15 years experience of auditing Pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems.
- Experienced Aseptic and Sterile manufacturing consultant.
- Lead SME for GMP Training in MSD, responsible for overall site GMP compliance.
- EFQM assessor for 7 years with Organon Ireland Limited, Dublin.
- Facilitator for Human Error Reduction programmes in GMP regulated environments.
- Lecturer at Institute of Technology Tallaght and Griffith College Dublin (Technology Transfer, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Distribution, Production Management & Supervision).
Consultant and Trainer
- A multi-skilled, highly qualified consultant and trainer, with experience in Quality Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems, Occupational Health and Safety Management systems. FMCG Manufacturing, Food and Drink Manufacturing.
- Experienced in HACCP implementation and international auditing and support.
- David is a member of both the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment and the International Register of Certified Auditors.
- Areas of expertise are Quality Management Systems auditing and training, technical training delivery, Root Cause Analysis, Business Risk Management and supplier auditing / evaluation.
- David completes assessments on behalf of an accredited certification body in Ireland and has completed audits to ISO 9001 / 14001 / 18001 across a variety of industries.
Dr Ian Nelligan
Consultant and Trainer
- Over 30 year’s production experience in the pharma and biopharma industry. Has helped commission and start up blue chip biopharma plants in both Europe and the USA.
- Has been also been involved in due diligence and technology transfer projects in China, India, Pakistan and Mexico.
- Led the design and start-up of the NIBRT biopharmaceutical training facility in the Republic of Ireland, which won the Innovative Design of the Decade award by Bioprocess Engineering Magazine in 2012.
- The NIBRT training programme, set up jointly with IT Sligo, Ireland was awarded the Taoiseach’s Award for Public Service Excellence in 2012.
- Expert in plant design, contamination control, troubleshooting, process optimisation, and the establishment of best practice on industrial manufacturing plants.
Director, Consultant, Lead Auditor, Lead Tutor
- Lead Auditor in Pharma, Biopharma and Medical Device industries.
- Over 25 years experience in auditing and management of Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Lecturer on Regulatory and GMP compliance.
- Worked Pfizer Ireland Pharmaceuticals for 9 years supporting the drug substance manufacturing facility from green field site to full production, playing a key role in Training, Quality, Technical and overall GMP compliance.
- Certified Human Factors Specialist (Human Factors and Error Prevention for Pharma, Biopharma and Medical Device companies).
- Lecturer at Institute of Technology Tallaght and Griffith College (Regulatory Affairs and GMP, Technology Transfer and GMP Auditing).
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Prashanthi Kola
Lead Auditor and Trainer
- Over 20 years’ experience as a multi-skilled highly qualified engineer in Quality Systems, High Volume Manufacturing, Failure Analysis, Research and Academia.
- Areas of expertise are technical training development and delivery with particular emphasis on CAPA, Root Cause Analysis and Risk Management
- Specialising in the training of Internal Auditors, Lead Auditor and Risk Management (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO14971)
- Educated to PhD level with 3 primary degrees in Maths, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Manufacturing
- Worked for Pfizer, HPRA, Maxtor and Hewlett-Packard.
- Previously an associate Lecturer at Institute of Technology Tallaght
- Worked as Quality Manager in the Healthcare and Textile industries.
- Over 20 years experience in developing and implementing Quality Management Systems and training.
- Has trained hundreds of staff at all levels within organisations in Quality Management principles.
- Developed and implemented a Quality Service initiative with AIB.
- Registered Lead Auditor with IRCA.
- Has extensive knowledge of Excellence Through People and has implemented ETP in many organisations.
Consultant and Trainer
- Over 20 years production experience in Medical Device Industries and Electronics, developing and implementing Quality Management Systems and associated training.
- Quality Management Systems Consultant.
- Project Manager for major global IT solutions for multiple sites.
- Lecturer at Institute of Technology Tallaght in Medical Devices Manufacturing, GMP compliance and LEAN.
Our combined team has expertise in the following business sectors…
- Medical DEvice
- IT & Communications
- Print and Packaging
- Process industry
- Airport Management
- Property Management
- Central and Local Government
- County Councils
- Education and Training
- Health Services
- Public Utilities